Systems Thinking & Approach: The Enterprise Operating System for the Concept to Cash Value Stream
Applying the fundamentals and using a systematic approach to your improvement is critical now more than ever. Not only does our technology rapidly change, but so does the people using it. The fundamentals to the methods and tools have been modified, skipped, and/or politicized over the past decade leading to a deep approach rather than taking the first step of understanding how the enterprise operates. The structure and process must be in place for Strategic Planning, Policy Deployment, Annual Operations Execution, and Operational Excellence in order to keep your improvements sustainable. The approach must be packaged so that all people can be part of and accept the change. Key elements from this talk will be:
- Determining your Optimum Speed & Predictability through the fundamentals of analyzing current performance, capability, and entitlement.
- Use what’s needed, not what the standard has forced upon you. Finding the balance of Technical/Political/Cultural influences.
- To know the difference between doing something Different versus Differently
- Eliminating the Culture of Repetitive Problem Solving
- Knowing if you are in a Recovery, Turnaround, or Transformation and the importance of using the right approach.
Using AIOps to Improve Your Digital Business Processes
Today many business processes are codified in applications. IT Operations is now a significant partner in making sure these processes are working and if not getting them back up and running. To do this, they need to enlist the help of machine learning, big data analytics, and process automation to operate efficiently in this new era.
In this session, Wes Cooper from Micro Focus will showcase how AIOps from can help improve your digital business processes by assuring the services stay running and optimized with automated monitoring, analytics, and remediation.
How to Prioritize Customer Needs and Expectations
As a contract manufacturer, Jabil strives to be the most technologically-advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. To be able to drive this vision, we are focusing on our processes to prioritize customer needs and expectations. During the presentation you will get more insight into:
- Jabil Who We Are
- Integrating IBPM in Our Strategy & Operating System
- IBPM Strategy and Architecture
- IBPM Strategy and Architecture
- Overall Roadmap
- Jabil IBPM, Signavio In Use
Intelligent Business Process Management: Where Leadership Meets Process, Technology and People
- How great cross-industry organizations design and implement world-class, sustainable iBPM programs for value creation
- Key roles and responsibilities for effective iBPM leadership in your organization
- What matters most: ideas, methods, technologies or people
- How to successfully integrate iBPM with your continuous improvement and innovation programs
- Industry case study on leveraging iBPM to accelerate innovation for value creation
BPM Re-Imagined: The impact of emerging technologies on business automation
BPM platforms have been around for several decades now and execute important work at many organizations. The idea that business people can encode business policies and procedures in the form of process diagrams, that can then be used to automate business processes, has led to much greater efficiency and consistency in business operations.
As we look forward to an even more digital future, new technologies such as AI/ML, RPA, Decision Management and the Cloud are once again changing the way we approach business automation, and redefining what's possible to automate. In this session, Red Hat's Phil Simpson will review some of these critical changes, and how they will impact the roles of developers and business people as we build the next generation of applications
Speeding up the proposal phase in project business by 300% using an intelligent tender document screening approach
Identifying risk extremely early in the project business processes was the key target to develop the intelligent tender document screening approach.
Currently the systematics are used in a broader and more holistic way to enhance proposal processes and get much more speed while reducing reading time of large or many documents
- Intelligent tender document screening approach
- Most interesting use cases and benefits
- How to implement it
- Results and outcomes of different usages and scenarios
Five steps to improving business processes by delivering AIOps
AIOps, artificial intelligence for IT Operations, can significantly improve IT operational processes and,thus, business applications and processes.
According to Gartner, 40% of organizations will be maximizingAIOps by 2023! Join us and learn how to implement our five-step strategy, including:
What is AIOps – from a simple definition to the impact on your IT Operations
- Step 1 – how to monitor all, consolidate events and create a central store
- Step 2 – being ready to respond using machine learning to drive automation
- Step 3 – maximizing process and remediation automation
- Step 4 – introducing domain centric and agnostic analytics
- Step 5 – supportive tools, integrating automated operations
How to Identify and Resolve “Points of Failure” in Business Processes
- This workshop will walk participants through a structured approach for identifying, prioritizing, and mitigating “points of failure” in business processes.
- Participants will learn how to identify “weak spots” in business processes that are causing actual process failures, or that may cause a process failure in the future. Workshop will cover techniques to identify and eliminate the root causes of such failures with permanent corrective and preventative actions.
- Finally, the workshop will describe multiple approaches to prioritize solutions that maximize business impact while weighing cost of solutions.
Delivering Exceptional Operations Results: Breaking Inertia Through the Combination of Processes, People, and Measurements (KPIs)
- How to break inertia by changing existing rooted perceptions?
- What is the best process to achieve on-going continues improvements?
- How to harness the right KPIs to facilitate buy-in of people on all levels of the company?
- The importance of focusing on tangible, visible results
- Creating a complete turnaround: from worst in class to BEST IN CLASS within few years.
Driving the Return on Investment from your Model-based Enterprise
This session will establish critical process and application capabilities required to deliver the Core Model-based Definition Infrastructure require to enable the Model-based Enterprise. We will additionally walk through the critical process and application capabilities required to establish the Model-based Enterprise through Mfg. Engineering, Quality, Tooling, Manufacturing, Procurement, and your Mfg. Outsource Supply Base.
- Strategic Roadmapping is Critical as the Journey will be complex and staged
- Substantial and Measurable ROI has been proven by A&D an Automotive Industries
- Digital Enterprise is not attainable absent a full conversion to 3D
- The Model-based Design Environment will drive additional ROI from your CAD & PLM Assets
Transform into a Lean Enterprise to focus on customer value in times of uncertainty
Organisations are trending more towards becoming Lean Enterprises focusing on value creation for the end customer. Highly efficient organisations understand their entire value chain, working backwards from customer requirement to fulfilment, not the other way around. The focus on optimising the value chain has seen the re-birth of Lean in organisations as a mechanism for motivating a culture for improvements.
Beyond the horizon an opportunity exists for businesses to embrace a new normal. Companies need to focus on protecting their core business and minimising costs to deliver their products and/or services.
But, where do companies start? How do they know what is core or non-core in their business? And ultimately, how can they be confident that their decisions won’t compromise any competitive advantage making them worse off?
- Understand how iBPM solutions can accelerate transforming into Lean Enterprises.
- Learn where customer value is delivered in a business.
- Measure how to deliver customer value with the least amount of effort.
- Create ownership among staff to make improvements.
Digital Transformation - Why, Where, How, & What
In this new world post COVID, Digital Transformation is not only a desire for companies, it has become a necessity to survive and thrive. Current and upcoming technology changes are forcing the hand of many organizations that have been resisting this change.
In this session we answer the questions of
Why should your company focus on Digital Transformation
Where is the current environment pushing Digital Transformation
How to start the process of Digital Transformation
What types of companies are succeeding in Digital Transformation