Driving Rapid Results with RPA
If you think that RPA is costly, development-heavy, or difficult to deploy, think again. Many processes from the simplest to the most sophisticated can now be automated, even in the cases in which your more traditional RPA might not have been an option.
The latest iterations of RPA are overcoming the high failure rates and development costs of previous years to deliver rapid, cost-effective solutions across different parts of an organization all while maintaining control and governance.Click Here To View The Full Session Transcript And Recorded On-Demand Session Video
Keeping it simple: RPA as a service
Embarking on your automation journey can be a risky and expensive undertaking. RPA-as-a-Service (RPAaaS) removes the risk, cost, and effort of starting with automation.
(1) Understand the principal risks of implementing RPA
(2) Understand how RPAaaS addresses these risks and accelerates adoption
(3) Understand how Security is protected under an RPAaaS model
(4) Understand how a fully automated future state is achieved once an RPAaaS program begins
Why RPA Programs Fail and How to Prevent it
Intelligent Automation and Culture: How Great Enduring Organizations Scale People, Technology and Value
We will explore how the best cross-industry organizations leverage "the right" culture, methods, technologies, and people as the ultimate engine for value creation and sustainable competitive advantage.
The Mass RPA Migration: Why RPA Programs are Switching Vendors, The Challenges, and How to Overcome Them for Maximum Business Value
To manually migrate single, medium complexity automation from one RPA platform into another can take 4-6 weeks and cost upwards of $10,000 in development costs. For organizations with more than 100 bots in production, this could mean millions in potential migration costs and months or even years of development time. But it doesn’t have to be that way!
Join Blueprint as we show you our RPA migration capabilities and answer your most pressing questions, including:
- The trigger-points driving the decision to migrate automation portfolios
- The benefits of migration to a new RPA platform
- What does a migration plan look like
- How to measure the success of an RPA migration
Massive Opportunities in Technology and Innovation including AI, Automation, Robotics, Biomimetic Materials, Clean Energy, Nanotech, Fin-Tech, IoT and Smart Cities Infrastructure.
Implementing RPA at Canada's Largest Organization and Freeing up 10 FTE of Capacity in 180 days
Using Intelligent Automation to help reduce burnout of healthcare professionals, improve efficiency, and enhance focus on patient care
1. The state of intelligent automation in healthcare – opportunities and challenges
2. Crossing the chasm – barriers to entry
3. Focus areas – where to start, how, and strategic bets
4. Design and implementation considerations
Practicalities of RPA implementation in highly Complex and Regulated Markets
- Is RPA the right solution for the process?
- While on the RPA Implementation Journey!
- Things to look out for after "Go Live".
How to use Noble Automation to improve your business and stop the great resignation Audience: Leaders grappling with the challenge of automating while retaining top talent
Noble Automation Now is both a call to action and a holistic approach to achieving more success by combining Intelligent Automation with inspired leadership. Employing Noble Automation leads to more product and service innovation, higher employee engagement and successful business transformation.
Automation and AI are essential now and will be even more so in the future. Helping humans be heroes in this age of automation is the key to serving all stakeholders and building winning companies and teams. Fear and struggles give way to excitement and success.
- How to improve your business with Noble Automation
- Where to start with Intelligent Automation projects
- What can go wrong, ruining the project and your career
- How Noble Automation can stop the great resignation
- How to help humans be heroes - including you!
What got you here, won't get you there
You have your COE in place, you've accumulated a fair number of automation, and you have demonstrated a positive ROI. Now you must double your automation and scale your operations, but your existing automation is consuming a lot of time and effort to maintain. How can you double your automation without doubling your staff? During this talk, I'll discuss the strategy that I've employed to not only double but triple our automation in the coming next year.
- Understanding your current state and what did/did not work
- Developing your future state
- Strategies you can use right now to help you scale
- How success will continue to be measured