Looking beyond EAP Systems for Sustainability
- Are EAP Systems welcomed worldwide?
- Cultural barriers
- Costs vs Benefits
- Critical factors for Corporate Sustainability
- Outliers we cannot ignore
The Missing Factor in the BTOE Success Equation
cE + pX = rO
Solve for X
[change event + people factor = resulting outcomes]
The people in any organization can be an asset or an obstacle to the success of your Business Transformation programs. Typically, the reason people become an obstacle is because there hasn’t been adequate, frequent or interactive communication about their role in the planned transformation and how what they do or don’t do affects success. Providing adequate attention to the human side of Business Transformation programs improves adoption and the measurable expected outcomes.
- Demonstrate the people related challenges associated with Business Transformation
- Understand the types of resistance to change and why they exist
- Identify the underlying Organizational Change Management tactics required to develop and deliver successful transformation solutions that produce sustainable results
- Learn how to optimize the people factor to improve the results of your BTOE initiatives
Lead with Intention, Infusing Core Values into your Leadership
- Learning Objective #1: Gain insights into how values-infused leadership influences decision-making processes.
- Learning Objective #2: Discover how the alignment of leader behaviors and organizational values creates positive outcomes.
- Learning Objective #3: Explore the relationship between values and vision Learn how to intentionally focus on core values to inform your leadership behaviors.
Enterprise Agile Planning: Accelerating Excellence, Innovation and Transformations that Create Value
The key ingredients for enduring greatness are not what you see portrayed most often in the media. Great, enduring organizations implement practical principles and disciplined mechanisms to create and scale excellence, innovation, transformation, and value creation during and after market disruptions.
We will explore the benchmarks and practical insights from more than 1,000 award winning organizations on excellence, innovation, and cultural, business, and digital transformations for value creation. And how to blend disciplined innovation methods with elements of venture capitalism, crowdsourcing, and collaborative leadership to deliver rapid and sustainable business improvements and innovations in any industry.