At the Nexus of Simple
- Mortgage business is inherently complicated, and highly regulated with financial products and services that are hard to understand with indecipherable legal language on everything.
- Whose “experience” is driving this selection: Who’s in the front seat? Who’s in the back seat? How do we execute the swap?
- Finding the “right” portal experience: For the borrowers, the loan officers, the back-office team (processors, underwriters, closers, post-closers), the capital markets teams, and ultimately the investors?
- What are our choices from the marketplace?
- What decisions did we need to make: Principles, commitments, trade-offs?
- Outcome: Selection, special asks, and key integrations.
- Deployment – AKA “Discovering Reality”
Improving Patient Satisfaction Starts by Improving Patient Experience Using FTS
- The journey to improve patient/customer satisfaction starts with improving patient/customer experience which can be challenging.
- Experience drives satisfaction but it is important to understand the relationship between what aspects of experience effects satisfaction in a positive way.
- The Functional Tree Structures (FTS) concept provides a roadmap to transform the customer experience, facilitates criteria measurement, and helps to visualize and document how enhancing experience throughout the service delivery cycle enhances satisfaction.
- Leaders will learn how to successfully create lasting improvements in patient/customer experience through standardizing, optimizing, and aligning processes thereby improving patient/customer satisfaction ratings.
The Keys to Seamless CX Success
Brands that focus on creating a seamless customer experience boost customer loyalty, trust, and the bottom line. The data doesn’t lie. 84% of companies that improve their CX see increased revenue and 79% report cost savings. Successful companies take an active approach to lead with a human touch.
Attendees will learn the importance of creating meaningful connections that drive customer loyalty and robust business growth.
- How to find a balance between digital tools and personal assistance
- How to provide customers with a personalized, seamless experience beyond the purchase
- How to provide proactive customer service that exceeds customers’ expectations