Read this article about BMO Financial Group, one of our finalists, in the category Best Achievement in Operational Excellence to deliver Digital ...
We're bringing you our top 10 quotes for Lean Six Sigma professionals, from the leaders, disruptors and innovators in the industry.
- Joseph M. Juran, Romanian-born American engineer and management consultant, proponent of the Pareto Principle and founder of the Juran Institute
- H. James Harrington, Author & Management Mentor
- Henry Ford, Founder of the Ford Motor Company and sponsor of the Assembly Line
"If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing."
- W. Edwards Deming, American engineer, statistician, professor, author, lecturer, and management consultant.
- Shigeo Shingo, the world’s leading expert on manufacturing practices and the Toyota Production System
- Jack Welch, Chairman and CEO of General Electric between 1981 and 2001
- Malcolm Gladwell, Author of 'The Tipping Point'
"There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all"
- Peter Drucker, Educator and business management thinker
Enjoyed this content?