Does your architecture deliver real business value? Master the challenge of creating a future-proof business with a modern enterprise architecture practice
The past couple of years has proved businesses that are able to pivot rapidly can accelerate investment, strengthen their resiliency, quickly scale, and meet the digital world’s furious pace of change. All this is made possible by having a modern well-designed enterprise architecture.
In this session, you’ll learn how enterprise architects are key contributors to building an agile, resilient, forward-thinking architecture that delivers real business value and future-proofs the enterprise.
Join us for practical tips and insights on how to create a lean, adaptive, and modern architecture.
Collaborative Enterprise Architecture
- Who is the future Enterprise Architect: required skills, etc.
- What emerging tools are required?
- How do we evolve the EA practice: architecture-as-a-service?
- How do we measure the impact of EA?
- How do we adapt EA to DevOps and Agile operating models?
- Policy-as-Code: Drawing our boxes and lines as code snippets
- Data-driven decisions
- Collaboration org-wide
- Which approach is best per time and space (business)?
Enterprise Data: Isn’t it time to be agile?
- Discover that it’s possible to be more agile with your data activities
- Explore an agile mindset for data
- Learn about agile database techniques that lead to greater quality and evolvability
- Identify how enterprise data must and can improve
Your Decentralised Identity in your Wallet - Introducing the Digital Wallet and Brand Relationship Management
- How do Decentralised IDs enable Digital Wallets to give you a Sovereign Identity and control over your data, and how do you wish to share it?
- How to democratize consumer ecosystems from retail, healthcare, and consumer goods to the public sector?
- How the consumer can navigate whole ecosystems across multiple brands and how we cope with the loss of third-party data regulations?
- Establish trust and ease access to public or private services.
- Rethink CRM and customer accounts in multi-brand transactions
The Future of Enterprise Architecture hint: it's not the technology
- People, Processes, and Technology which is the most impactful in EA?
- How do you know your team is delivering on the promise of true Enterprise Architecture?
- Why do so many projects run over budget and get delivered late?
Join us to learn about the single most impactful component to delivering on the future of Enterprise Architecture.
Digital Transformation Strategy for a Sustainable world accomplished through enterprise architecture approach
- A clear understanding of the digital transformation from the sustainability perspective.
- A proven framework (AIMS) that assesses the organization's maturity
- The Enterprise Architecture approach for optimum utilization of resources.
Sandwiches and Blockchain
- Ever wondered how you can tell where the ingredients in the things you use, eat, or otherwise consume come from?
- How ethically are they made?
- How far across the world are they shipped?