We're bringing you our top 10 quotes for Lean Six Sigma professionals, from the leaders, disruptors and innovators in the industry.
- Joseph M. Juran, Romanian-born American engineer and management consultant, proponent of the Pareto Principle and founder of the Juran Institute
- H. James Harrington, Author & Management Mentor
- Henry Ford, Founder of the Ford Motor Company and sponsor of the Assembly Line
"If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing."
- W. Edwards Deming, American engineer, statistician, professor, author, lecturer, and management consultant.
- Shigeo Shingo, the world’s leading expert on manufacturing practices and the Toyota Production System
- Jack Welch, Chairman and CEO of General Electric between 1981 and 2001
- Malcolm Gladwell, Author of 'The Tipping Point'
"There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all"
- Peter Drucker, Educator and business management thinker
Enjoyed this content?
Watch Rick's full session, 'Achieving Enterprise Excellence by 2020', here, courtesy of the Business Transformation & Operational Excellence World Summit (BTOES18). Historical Deployment and...Read more
Agile software development and operational excellence agility share a few core tenets: bringing value to the customer as quickly as possible, adjusting to market changes, and minimizing waste through...Read more
This video session covers a 45 minute discussion between the Awards winners from the Business Transformation & Operational Excellence World Summit, including IBM, Sanofi, Philips, Wipro, and many...Read more
We are proud to offer our BTOES Insights community with access to the very best Award-Winning Examples of Successful Operational Excellence from the Business Transformation & Operational...Read more
Courtesy of Cardinal Health, 'Ensuring that the Executive Board is Bought in to Sustain a Successful OpEx Program' offers the following exceptional takeaways for bringing in the support of your...Read more
This article is part 2 of The Fast Lane, by Larry Fast. Read Part one: '13 Ways Difficult Relationships Damage Company Culture' here. Here are some suggestions for becoming a much better leader...Read more
We are proud to offer our BTOES Insights community with access to the very best Award-Winning Case Studies of the Business Transformation & Operational Excellence Awards, 2017! You can learn more...Read more
Part 1: In one of my recent workshops, one of the participants raised this question: "Will you please give us your thoughts on how to manage difficult working relationships?" ...Read more
How can you utilise Operational Excellence to encourage Innovation & Agility within your own organization? Courtesy of Ebay, the Slide Deck Resource, 'Debunking Myths: How Operational Excellence...Read more
Question: When you hired for the factory floor, what was more important to you in the candidate -- the hard skills (e.g., CNC machining experience) or softer skills like problem-solving or being a...Read more