What is Continuous Improvement?
Continuous Improvement is a systematic, long-term approach to improving processes, products, or services with the objective of enhancing efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction. This approach encourages organizations to always seek ways to identify and implement incremental improvements over time, rather than making one-time, big changes
Core principles of Continuous Improvement include:
1. Customer Focus: Always prioritize the customer's needs.
2. Employee Engagement: Employees at all levels contribute to process improvements.
3. Iterative: Emphasize small, incremental changes in the pursuit of perfection.
4. Standardized Work: Establish standards and then improve upon them.
1. Knowledge Gathering: BTOES and similar events bring together thought leaders and experts in the field of CI. By attending, professionals can gain insights into the latest trends, tools, and methodologies.
2. Networking: These platforms allow for networking with peers from various industries, leading to cross-pollination of ideas. This is especially valuable in the realm of CI, where innovative solutions from one industry can be adapted to another.3. Real-World Case Studies: BTOES provides a plethora of real-world case studies. This helps attendees understand how CI principles are applied in different contexts and what challenges and successes other organizations have experienced.
4. Skill Development: With workshops and interactive sessions, attendees can sharpen their skills, learn new techniques, and deepen their understanding of CI tools and methodologies.
5. Staying Updated: The landscape of CI is ever-evolving. By attending such events "now and again", professionals ensure they aren't left behind and that they continue to align their CI initiatives with industry best practices.
6. Inspiration & Motivation: Hearing about the transformation journeys of other organizations can re-energize one's commitment to CI and offer fresh perspectives on tackling challenges.
The Business Transformation & Operational Excellence Awards have been established to showcase globally the most outstanding achievements through the application of Business Transformation, Digital Transformation, Operational Excellence and Innovation Excellence programs.
The winners will be announced at the Awards Ceremony at The Business Transformation & Operational Excellence World Awards (BTOE) on Thursday, May 9th, 2024, from 6:30 PM at Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld®.
The Business Transformation & Operational Excellence Awards are open to all organizations, both private and public sector, across the globe, which have implemented Business Transformation, Digital Transformation, Operational Excellence and Innovation Excellence programs to deliver outstanding business results.
The Awards will be held in conjunction with the Business Transformation & Operational Excellence World Summit, BTOES 2024 on Thursday, May 9th, 2024, at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld®. Click below to access the agenda, view the current speakers, and watch the highlights video from last year.
BTOES is the industry’s biggest and best, senior-level, cross-industry gathering of Business Transformation & Operational Excellence industry leaders and senior executives.
With over 150 speakers, over 100 sessions, 12 Keynotes, 9 Track Themes, 5 parallel tracks, 60+ track sessions, 50 roundtable discussions, 20 Interactive Workshops, 6 Thought Leader Panels, 5 Leaders Boardrooms, 5 co-located events, the Industry Awards Program, Site Visits, 20+ hours of social networking including 2 gala cocktail parties, dinners, numerous group activities, this is the ultimate event to benchmark, network and drive Operational Excellence to the next level.
There is a strong focus on Cultural Transformation, Customer Delight, Sustaining an Operational Excellence program, Need for end-to-end Business Transformation, Keeping up with new technologies/impact of digitalization and Leadership Buy-in and understanding. We dedicated two tracks to advanced technologies, such as AI, Machine Learning, RPA, Predictive Analytics, Blockchain, Cloud infrastructure, etc.
The agenda is designed to encourage active meaningful conversations through all-day enhanced networking and interaction opportunities, including
For more information please email email@example.com
Search for anything
View our schedule of industry leading free to attend virtual conferences. Each a premier gathering of industry thought leaders and experts sharing key solutions to current challenges.View Schedule of Events
Delivered by Progressive Thought-Leaders
Start Learning Today
Watch On-Demand Recording - Access all sessions from progressive thought leaders free of charge from our industry leading virtual conferences.Watch On-Demand Recordings For Free
Delivered by the industry's most progressive thought leaders from the world's top brands. Start learning today!View All Courses Now
The premier Business Transformation & Operational Excellence Conference. Watch sessions on-demand for free. Use code: BFH1120Watch On-Demand
Courtesy of Nintex Pty's Paul Hsu, below is a transcript of his speaking session on 'Improve employee productivity during and post-COVID by ...
Read this article about HP, Best Achievement in Operational Excellence to deliver Digital Transformation, selected by the independent judging panel, ...
Read this article about BMO Financial Group, one of our finalists, in the category Best Achievement in Operational Excellence to deliver Digital ...
Read this article about Cisco, one of our finalists, in the category Best Achievement of Operational Excellence in Internet, Education, Media & ...